Fyre-Safe Emergency Information Storage Cabinets are proudly made in Australia and are available in two sizes.
Fyre-Safe Emergency Information Cabinets are used to store emergency and hazardous materials information, for example MSDS, that are required by emergency services personnel, examples include:
- List of hazardous materials on site
- Safety data sheets / MSDS
- Site map/ building layout
- Details of key personnel
- Evacuation strategy
- Details of safety systems
- Fire equipment records
- Any other information about your premises/operations that Emergency Services would require
Trafalgar Safety has the expertise and capabilities to custom manufacture safety cabinets. Contact us to discuss your specific requirements.