Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets: Case Study | 02
Surf Life Saving rescue vehicles, boats and water crafts are essential for the frontline lifesaving operations, and requireClass 3 flammable liquid safe storage solutions at the club premises.
Trafalgar Safety facilitated their requirements by supplying Australian made Flammable Liquid Storage cabinets to multiple surf clubs along the NSW coast.
- To co-ordinate the local manufacture and delivery of various size Class 3 cabinets to multiple Surf Life Saving NSW Clubs prior to commencement of the summer season.
- Each delivery required careful planning due to the Clubs being run by volunteers and commonly being unmanned during typical delivery times.
- Certain Clubs had unique drop off requirements due to limited street access.
What did we do?
- Trafalgar Safety cabinets exceed the requirements of AS1940 giving Surf Life Saving NSW peace of mind that any Class 3 dangerous goods are being stored safely and compliantly, so they can focus on the important task of saving lives.
- Our customer service team worked with multiple stake holders, both from SLS NSW headquarters and volunteers from individual Clubs, to co-ordinate delivery to suit individual requirements, including one cabinet requiring delivery via helicopter.